Head of HR
Operating in an uncrowded space, Reall is poised to take their unique offering to scale, transform markets and drive a movement that will improve the lives of 100 million people by 2030.
As Head of HR, you will play the lead role in shaping and delivering the People Strategy, towards a forward-thinking service that underpins Reall’s culture. You will provide value-add HR, and play a key role on the leadership team, in promoting and embedding the necessary environment & culture to maximise employee satisfaction. Your role will include the full range of people activities including Engagement & Culture, Well-being, Diversity & Inclusion and Talent/Recruitment.
- Developing, embedding and promoting a compelling HR /People strategy that is aligned to Reall’s business objectives, making commercial and pragmatic recommendations to meet the immediate and future needs of the Business.
- Acting as a trusted advisor and coach, partnering with the Executive leadership team to develop solutions to people related challenges.
- Introducing and driving change management initiatives as well as cultural change.
- Identifying HR priorities and translating business requirements into effective HR practices.
- Ensuring all HR policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and best practice.
- Overall responsibility for the training & professional development for all staff, as identified through the appraisal process.
- Developing recruitment & talent solutions including how this can be developed internationally.
- Continually looking externally to make recommendations to the Executive on an appropriate quality standard such as Investors in People.
- Acting as designated Safeguarding Lead for all related activities.
- Acting as Reall’s Data Protection/GDPR lead.
- Playing a key role in the ongoing Covid Crisis Management.
If you would like to know more, please visit our recruitment partner and apply.