Reall is proud to announce its commitment to joining the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Race To Zero Campaign.
Watch Tom Woodward, Reall’s Climate Lead, showcase Reall’s innovative, climate-smart work and our path to net zero on World Earth Day.
What is the Race To Zero Campaign?
- Race To Zero is a global campaign to rally leadership and support from businesses and investors for a healthy, resilient, zero carbon recovery that prevents future threats, creates decent jobs, and unlocks inclusive, sustainable growth
- Its objective is to build momentum around the shift to a decarbonized economy ahead of COP26, where governments must strengthen their contributions to the Paris Agreement
- Organisations taking part must commit to a minimum pledge to halve carbon emissions by 2030, and reach zero by 2050. Reall’s pledge goes even further, by promising to be carbon neutral by 2030
How Reall are building climate-smart
- One of the key tools Reall are using in efforts to address the climate crisis through affordable housing is the EDGE tool and certification system that has been developed by IFC
- Our Sanaad project in Ahmedabad will deliver over 800, energy efficient houses in 2024. This means new, climate-smart housing for around 2,800 people
- Reall partners with ModulusTech, BuildX Studio and Smart Havens Africa – innovators who are leading the market with green technologies, materials and construction methods
Reall pioneers affordable housing that is both commercially viable and climate-smart to demonstrate that it is possible to build without harming humanity’s shared home.
- Read more about How we’re building climate-smart with innovative partners
- Make an impact by investing in our work
- Find out about Reall’s affordable housing projects on our Data Dashboard
- Sign up for Reall Talk – our digital newsletter