Hear from Tom Woodward, Reall’s Climate Lead, at the Business Case for Green and Affordable Housing webinar, hosted by International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, on Wednesday 22 September 2021.
The event explores the new ‘Business Case for Green and Affordable Housing’ paper, published in the Journal of Enterprise Development and Microfinance, where Reall are featured – showcasing scalable green solutions for the built environment, ahead of COP26.
The webinar will highlight lenders and developers with successful investments, government’s with existing incentive programmes, and Reall’s on the ground projects across Africa and Asia.
The webinar will focus on six drivers of profitability
- Access to international green finance flows for better financing terms
- Minimised incremental cost through early planning
- Faster sales through market differentiation
- Savings on utility bills for owners and renters
- Lowered default rates and better collateral value for green mortgages
- Incentives from local and national governments
Join Reall, Wednesday 22 September, 1PM BST
- Read more about How we’re building climate-smart with innovative partners
- Make an impact by investing in our work
- Find out about Reall’s affordable housing projects on our Data Dashboard
- Sign up for Reall Talk – our digital newsletter